Friday 22 November 2019

Baby Jesus Gift Card

Rather than use tags on christmas presents, I tend to add little christmas gift cards.  When I create a square card from an A4 piece of cardstock, I end up with a piece of cardstock that is 8cm wide and 21.5cm long left over.  I cut the length down to 8cm so I end up with a little square card. 

I also end up with a lot of scrap pieces of patterned paper that are relatively narrow but are perfect for this type of card.  Here is a view of the card with the strips attached to the front:


 
 And then I added a pre-coloured image from Beccy's Place and a glittery star embellishment.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea Suze! I've been using most of my off-cuts to make scraplet cards, but I think a few gift tags would also be a great idea. I love the pretty pink paper, it looks fabulous with the image and shiny gold star. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little card and a sweet little image...a simple card but adding the star add something special to the scene....tfs

    ReplyDelete