Friday 29 November 2019

Wombat Gift Card

Another of my little gift cards - not many more to do now.  The paper on the left is from my Z card which I posted earlier today.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I have used scraps from other cards creating during the month of November for Beccy's Place Month Of HolidayCards.  The wombat is a pre-coloured image from Beccy's Place and can be found here.  I added some colour to the image following the tutorial which can be found here.  I also added three little stars to co-ordinate with the stars he is holding.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love the addition of the rhinestone stars Suze, they work beautifully with the image. I also like the lovely green card stock you used to mat the image. Good on you for adding a bit of extra colour to the digital... I really like the glow you added to the stars, particularly the red one.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete