Tuesday 26 November 2019

Merry Christmas

This one is a bit of a mish-mash of scraps aas I didn't have any other scraps in a purple colour.  I decided to keep the remainder of the scraps that I used on this card in more neutral tones particularly as I had a number of neutral coloured scraps.  Again, the image is also a "scrap" in that it was printed out in 2018 and not used to create a card.

Here is the "before" photo:

 
 And the "after" photo - with the image, sentiment and embellishments added:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I have used four "scraps" of patterned paper.  The image and sentiment are both from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some star stickers as embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. I think the off cuts work well together Suze, there seems to be a bit of purple in the brocade-look piece and the neutrals coordinate nicely. Love the gold stars. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete