Saturday 30 November 2019

Snowman Sketch

I love how sketches enable me to use up some of my larger scraps.  This one is a good example:



I would like to enter:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2019/11/a-sweet-sketch-or-2-for-november.html
CCC Digital - Christmas
https://cccdigicreations.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-109-christmas.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - S is for Snowman and Sketch
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-22-s.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Snowman
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2019/11/cic483-paper-shelter.html

I have used some more of my scraps from the Month Of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  The snowman is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.   I also used some olive cardstock left over from my second X-Fold card for matting.   The other items I used was washi tape and white glitter foam snowflake embellishments.

Here is the sketch that I followed:

6 comments:

  1. Cute image and a great layout...great choice for the patchwork background...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. This snowman is so cute Suze and I love how you managed to use so many scraps up in your card which is a brilliant take on Kathies sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us.Fabulous card.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Suze! You've done a great job using up your scraps this month, it's very impressive to see so many wonderful cards created from off-cuts. Love the cute image you used and the pretty, sparkly snowflakes. I like your take on the sketch too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card and a beautiful layout,What a beautifully clean and simple card. Love the angle of the heart you placed it. Thank you very much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations 🙂 Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card and a beautiful layout. Thank you very much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations 🙂 Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect snowman Suze. I love this sketch as well it's one of those sketches that you can use up all your scrap pieces of paper. Love your image and colours used. This is a great card, thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete