Saturday 23 November 2019

Merry Christmas

This week at CHNC, the optional twist for the challenge is "Something beginning with R".  I decided on an easy option of Reindeer.


I have used a stencil and Distress Ink to create the right hand side of the background.  The green piece is a scrap of patterned Christmas paper from a paper pad.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Distress Ink.  I also cut some pennants from corrugated paper strips.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.

I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 719
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/11/stella-says-sketch-challenge-719.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - R is for Reindeer
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-20-r.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-457.html

4 comments:

  1. That's one gorgeous reindeer Suze, love the image! You've done a fabulous job stencilling the yellow background, the script looks awesome. I like the little corrugated pennants you added to the top corner, they give your card some texture and tie all the colours together. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have cut the pennants from the corrugated card. I think it gives your card a nice rustic look. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your both of your pattern papers the colors goes well together. Great job on the stencil paper and a perfect card for the letter R...
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this reindeer silhouette, so beautiful! Fabulous papers and great use of the sketch, thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete