Monday 25 November 2019

'Tis The Season

I really like this sketch and have created two cards this week using it.  This is the second of those cards:



I would like to enter:
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2019/11/new-challenge-christmas.html
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2019/11/tuesday-morning-sketches-530.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - S is for Snowman and star and sketch
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-22-s.html

I have used a scrap piece of patterned paper as well as a strip of washi tape for across the card.  The image is from Crafty Sentiments and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.

I followed the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Great take on the sketch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    I have a Thankful GIVEAWAY over at my blog and I would love for you stop by.
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love your image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like the sketch this week! Your snowman image is darling and I like the added sparkle to the snow. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand why you like the sketch Suze, it's a great one to work with and you've done an excellent job interpreting it. The snowman image you used is adorable! His little tree reminds me of the old Peanuts cartoon on TV where Charlie Brown goes to find a Christmas Tree. Love the glittery sparkle you added and the combination of paper and tape in the background.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete