Saturday 30 November 2019

Warmest Wishes

I made this background earlier in the month for this card but hadn't got around to completing the card until the last minute.  It has been a hectic month.



I would like to enter:
Carlin's Map Paradise - Christmas with a handmade background
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-16-november.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - H is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-9-h.html

My "H" item is:
Holly - image from Beccy's Place

At the beginning of November, I went to a craft fair and purchased a Gelli Plate.  I hadn't had a chance to have a play with it as I was working through the alphabet with Beccy's Month Of Holiday Cards challenge.  As I needed to create a background for the challenge at Carlin's Map Paradise, I decided it was time to have a play.  I am quite pleased with the result and will definitely create some more backgrounds as time permits.

3 comments:

  1. Suze you have made a very beautiful background for your card.
    It looks so warm and is nice for Christmas.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Suze! You've done a brilliant job with your new Gelli Plate, the background looks awesome. Love the little holly stickers you added along the top. You did a wonderful job colouring the image. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that background with the gelliplate. A lovely christmas stamp on it.
    Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin DT

    ReplyDelete