Saturday 30 November 2019

Final Scraps Card

Just before I show you the final scrap card that I made, I am going to share a few pictures.

The first is the scrap pile before I started using the scraps (there were a couple more papers added after this photograph too)



The second photo is the scrap pile this morning - still a few scraps left but now the pile is basically single layer:





These are the A-Frame card and Scraplet cards that didn't get completed:




And also the Gift Cards not yet completed - at least they are part completed if I find I need more gift cards at the last minute.



After I took this photo, I created another gift card using the one on the bottom left.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (bauble)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/pinspirational-challenge-252-favs-of.html

3 comments:

  1. Good on you Suze!! That's a mighty impressive difference, you've really done a great job using up the offcuts. Your cards and tags have been fabulous and it looks like you've got a few to go on with. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big difference Suze!
    Your christmas card with the bauble is really nice!
    Thank you for your comments on my blog. I highly appreciate it!
    Have a lovely sunday
    xxAngela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I love using up scraps!!! Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete