Wednesday 20 November 2019

Together

We are at the start of the latest Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.  This time our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.


I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called 4 Block Tulip Square



I also used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added a silver doily, some ladybug embellishments and a sentiment.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I highlighted the ladybugs in the image with Glossy Accents.

I would like to enter:
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - November
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/classic-dt-open-challenge-november.html

1 comment:

  1. Super card!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete