Sunday 17 November 2019

Merry Christmas From All Of Us

I'm not sure what is happening with our weather this year.  I've woken up this morning to cool temperatures.  Usually by 9am it is quite warm at this time of the year.  The sky is overcast at the moment and looks like it is going to rain - so I guess I'll be inside crafting today!



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - O is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-17-o.html

My "O" items are:
Over The Edge Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place which can be found here.
Owls  - image from Owl Trio set from Beccy's Place which I think might now be retired.
Old Gold (colour)
Ochre (colour)
Orange (colour)
Office Green (colour)
Olive Green (colour)

I have also added a sentiment from a set called Nutcracker Digital Stamps which can be found in Beccy's Place Store. Colouring is with copic markers.  Inking around the edges is with Distress Ink.

1 comment:

  1. I love the combination of this image with the sentiment Suze, great idea! You did an awesome job with the over the edge card and all the other "O" words you managed to add to your project. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete