Saturday 9 November 2019

Warm Wishes

I decided to go with a bit different approach for this card.  I put the image under the opening flap with just a teaser peaking out at the bottom! And added the sentiment to the flap.

The front view of the card with the image peeking out below:

 And with the flap lifted so the image can be seen in it's entirety.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Card - H is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-9-h.html

My "H" items are:
Handbag Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place can be found here.
House image - image from Beccy's Place can be found here.
Harvest Gold (colour)
Harvard Crimson (colour)
Heliotrope (colour)

I used a sheet of  12 x 12 paper for the handbag card.  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place - from a set (which I think may be retired) called Eskimo Kisses.  Colouring is with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. Love the handbag card Suze, it's a fabulous fold. I like your idea of the "teaser", it's sure to make the recipient curious about what's inside. Love the bright and happy colour scheme you used.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your teaser idea. . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete