Wednesday 27 November 2019

Oh Deer, Christmas Is Here

This one is a bit picture heavy as there are so many different views of this card.  Every image that I used has an X in it somewhere!

This first one is the outside of the card:
 
 The remainder are when the card is opened - showing the different angles:





I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - X is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-27-x.html

My "X" items are:
X-Fold card - tutorial from Beccy's Place can be found here
X on buttons on candle and candy cane images - images from Beccy's Place can be found here.
X on collar of reindeer - image and sentiment from Beccy's Place can be found here.
X on bottom button on snowman - free image from Beccy's Place can be found here
X on buttons on gingerbread man - free image from Beccy's Place can be found here
Xylphone (colour)
Xanadu (colour)
Xiketic (colour)
Xanthic (colour)

I also added the following additional sentiments from Beccy's Place.
Margie's Christmas Freebie - can be found here
Gingerbread - can be found here

I embellished with some stickers.  Papers and embossed cardstock are from Christmas paper pads.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous creation Suze!! I enjoyed finding all the little X's before I read the rest of your post. You've done a fantastic job with the fold and with incorporating so many X's into your card. I like all the little images and embellishments you added to each section... there's something fun in every turn. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete