Thursday 21 November 2019

With Love At Christmas

Today's prompt at Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards Challenge is "Use Scraps".  After spending the past 20 days creating Christmas Cards to enter the Month Of Holiday Cards Challenge, I have heaps of scraps:

 
 
This is the first card that I have created (I plan on doing some more as time permits):
 


You can see some of the papers that I used in the pile that I photographed.  The pile was that big that some are hidden underneath!

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I have used scraps of two patterne papers from christmas papers plus an embossed cardstock from another paper pad.  I covered over the joins using some Peelcraft Border Stickers.  The image/sentiment that I used comes from Beccy's Place and is a freebie image called Margie's Christmas Freebie.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some half-pearls as I felt the card just needed something else for balance.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like my scrap drawer Suze, I'm sure they multiply in there when I'm not looking. Love the pink colour scheme, it always looks so pretty for Christmas cards. Great choice of embellishments too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrap pile looks like mine this month. That's a lovely scrap card with the pink and white.

    ReplyDelete