Sunday 17 November 2019

Glitter

This week's Anything Christmas Challenge has started at CHNC.  For this week, our optional theme is glitter.  For me, that was a good excuse to get out the glitter cardstock and the Kindy Glitz!



The sketch I followed gave me a chance to use up another of my pieces in my offcuts box.  I also used up some scraps of glitter cardstock for the pennants.  I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Brats Winter Snowman.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.

I followed the sketch from Stella Says Sketch

I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/11/stella-says-sketch-challenge-719.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - F is for Friends
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-7-f.html

4 comments:

  1. Lovely image Suze, and great colouring too! I like the pennants you've added in the top corner, they make wonderful embellishments. The glitter adds some festive sparkle to your project! Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this sketch on my list - hopefully I'll get it done! Very cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Fun papers and great Bugaboo image. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete