Thursday 28 November 2019

Glory to The Newborn King

Every year, I end up printing out images that I don't end up using.  Usually because I have printed them the wrong size for the card fold that I am using.  Sometimes I print them too close to the side or top of the cardstock and can't cut out the shape that I need. 

This year, as well as using up my scraps of patterned paper, I am endeavouring to use as many of those printed images and sentiments as I can.  This card uses paper scraps, an image I printed the wrong size and a sentiment I printed out and then decided against using.

 
 While you can still see the layout of the scraps, the look is so different once an image, sentiment and embellishments are added:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how the design changes as you add things Suze, you're right about the card looking very different when you added the image and sentiment. Good on you for using up as many of your off-cuts and printed images as you can... I also have a large stash of images that I need to get through, and now I'm feeling inspired to crack them open again!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete