Wednesday 20 November 2019

Season's Greetings

I've been quite productive today with my cardmaking.  It helps that the nurse said I had to keep my foot elevated - and that I can't think of anything else that I can do.



I would like to enter:
Morgans Art World - Anything Goes
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2019/10/morgans-artworld-challenge-11.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-535-14th-of-november-christmas.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - G is for Gold
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-8-g.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some rhinestones.

5 comments:

  1. Good on ya' Suze! That foot will heal in no time.
    Love the sparkly Kindy Glitz and rhinestones, and you've done another great job colouring the image for your card. I really like the background paper on this one, it looks very Christmassy. Great job.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a lovely job with this image and project. Looks great. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Suze. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used one of my favorite Morgan's Artworld women. Fantastic card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Suze! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete