Saturday 30 November 2019

Stanley Claus

I love making cards with interesting card folds so today's card is one that I haven't used during the month of November.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Do What You Love
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-30-do-what-you-love.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - November Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have followed a tutorial for a Cascade Card from Beccy's Place.  The tutorial can be found here.

The image is also from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I inked the edges of the image with Distress Ink.  The papers are from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft. 

2 comments:

  1. You've done a great job on the fold Suze, it's always good to have a go at something new. I like the glittery hat Stanley is wearing, you did a wonderful job with the colouring. Great collection of festive papers too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to try this fold! I too love different folds!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete