Sunday 24 November 2019

Two-fer Cards

I have been looking at everyone's Two-fer cards and realised that I really need to step up and create one myself.  Especially as I had an image already printed out that was a perfect fit for this type of card.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - T is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-23-t.html

I have used an image from Beccy's Place called Finn's Hot Chocolate.   I originally printed this out for my card F is for, but printed it too large for the card (my measuring wasn't up to par that day!) .  The blue paper is also from my scraps from other cards so this card could also fit "Use Scraps"  The sentiments are both from Beccy's Place from a set called Simply Christmas.  I addded two snowflake gems - they are different colours as they were the last ones left on the sheet.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I was thinking of using Finn myself and trying this type of card. It looks like it's quick to complete too. Finn looks great against your background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the two-fer cards that are being added to the challenge, they've fantastic! It's a bit daunting to cut an image in half that first time... good on you for giving it a go! Love the background paper Suze, from a distance the baubles look a bit like swirling snow. Finn definitely has the right idea!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How brave of you to cut Finn in half 🤗😊. The result is really great Suze! De image fits perfectly with the background paper!

    ReplyDelete