Friday 29 November 2019

Softly, Softly, Falls The Snow

Another card using up some more of my scraps.  I am really pleased with how well these scraps went together.

Here is the before picture:


And here it is after adding embellishments, image and sentiment:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - November Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used scraps from other cards for Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The snowflake are a lightweight fabric - I bought these a long time ago and wish now that I had bought more of them as I have very few left now.

2 comments:

  1. The snowflakes are gorgeous Suze, I don't think I've seen any quite like them. It's frustrating to have things in your stash that you can't replace... but it's really great that you're working your way through the things you've already purchased.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete