Friday 29 November 2019

Believe In Magic

During November, I have made not just one X-Fold card - but two. 







I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - X is for
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/133-spin-wheel-with-x-for-guess-who.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - X is for X-Fold Card
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-27-x.html
Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-11-anything-goes-and-winners.html

I made a X-Fold card for the Month Of Holiday Cards challenge at Beccy's Place.  Then a few days later the prompt for the Butterfly Challenge came out as X as well.  Since I had just completed one, I decided to create another one while the construction method was fresh in my mind.

I have used images from Beccy's Place, Limited Runs, Bugaboo, Melonheadz and QKR Stampede for this card (I've listed source in the order that they appear above).  All the sentiments except the last one are from Beccy's Place.  The last sentiment is from QKR Stampede.

I used a combination of red and green pre-embossed cardstock for the images and sentiment panels.  The triangular panels are patterned paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I embellished the triangular panels with christmas tree and christmas present stickers.

I added a big ribbon that I purchased from one of the Japanese Dollar Stores that we have in NZ.

3 comments:

  1. That ribbon is gorgeous Suze, I love how it looks! Great colour and great pattern... perfect for a Christmas project. Good on you for having another go at the X-fold card, it has turned out beautifully. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen this type of X fold before. Very cleverly made. The sentiments are fun. Thankyou for coming and spinning the fairy wheel this month. Hugs 🧚‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it’s me Little L’th. Mrs A said as punishment for misbehaving I have to come and comment on all the entries as I did offer to help her on the fairy challenge. I miss all my elf friends at the elf academy so seeing all your elves has cheered me up. Hugs 🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️

    ReplyDelete