Sunday 24 November 2019

Joy

I just used four larger scraps on this card - but scraps nonetheless. 



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I have used four scraps of two patterned papers.  I laid them in quarters on the front of the card and then covered the joins with black Peelcraft Stickers.  I actually wish I'd thought to take a photo before I added the image.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is a free image called Pine Forest.  To add a bit of colour I added some puff stickers.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Suze, the black and white is very elegant. I can see the four panels of paper, they make a wonderful frame for the image. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pattern scrap paper goes very well with the image...well done

    ReplyDelete