Wednesday 13 November 2019

Joy

There is another race on at Beccy's Place.  It is good timing for me as I had just been creating with an image that I had printed out for last year's challenge that hadn't got used.  I have about five or so from last year that I didn't end up using, so I'm going to try and get them on to cards this year. 



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards
https://beccyschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/november-challenge.html


I have created an easel card following a tutorial from Beccy's Place which can be found here.

The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  I think the quilted puddings are no longer in the store.

Colouring is with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute. I love the colorful puddings! Good luck in the race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous easel card Suze! The coloured puddings are wonderful, what a bright and festive quilt panel! Great choice for the anchor too, I like the nice big sentiment. Well done for scoring first place in our latest race!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete