Monday 4 November 2019

C is for

I'm a day behind now.  I had tried to get a bit ahead knowing that I was going to a craft show on Saturday.  Unfortunately, I was so tired that I slept in on Sunday so I lost a little more time than I thought I would.  At least it is at the beginning of the month, so I have time to catch up again.


I would like to enter:
Betty's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - C is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-3-c.html

My C items are:
Castle Fold - Tutorial on Beccy's Place here.
Cardinal on branch - from Christmas Cardinals Digital Stamps from Beccy's Place
Cotton Candy (colour)
Coral (copic marker colour)
Carrot orange (colour)
Camel (colour)
Chocolate (colour)
Crushed Olive (Distress Ink colour)

I used papers from christmas paper pads by Kaisercraft (woodgrain) and Recollections (cotton candy one).  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and then inked around the edges with Distress Ink.

1 comment:

  1. Plenty of time Suze, no worries at all. A craft fair and a sleep in definitely win in my opinion... with crafting a very close third.
    Love your fabulous card, that wood panelling is awesome. I like the little bird embellishment at the bottom and the image at the top. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete