Friday 29 November 2019

Blast From The Past

Although this is an older image from The Paper Shelter and I've had it for some time, I hadn't really used it that many times.  This challenge was a great opportunity to create with it again - but this time the pre-coloured version.



I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Blast From The Past
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-408-blast-from-past.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I have used some scraps from cards created in November for the Month Of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  The image is a pre-coloured image from The Paper Shelter.  I added a bit of Kindy Glitz to the image.  The sentiment says "AirMail" and is on silicon - I have a few of these and hadn't got around to using them until this month.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely image Suze, I like the expression on the moose's face! He sure looks happy with himself. Great mix of colours, the mint green looks fantastic with red and pink.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation Suze, love the image and layout. Thanks so much for playing in our Blast from the Past theme at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete