Saturday 23 November 2019

Snowman Gift Card

I have had a day where I have spent a fair bit of the day crafting.  We had a power outage for 2 hours around lunchtime which meant I couldn't do much.  I'm also supposed to still be elevating my foot and at that point I wasn't so I took it as a sign to sit down and craft and elevate the foot while I was at it.



The background of this card is similar to the one here.

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

The papers are all scraps from cards that I have made for the Month Of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  My aim is to try and use a large portion of them before the month ends but there is still a huge pile left!

The image is a pre-coloured image from Beccy's Place.  I added some Wink Of Stella over the snowman and a bit of bling to the card as well.

2 comments:

  1. Good on you for getting into those scraps Suze, I hope you achieve your goal. This little card is super cute, love the addition of the sparkly embellishments. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with a popular image...I like the soft colors that you used from your scrap pile...well done

    ReplyDelete