Wednesday 6 November 2019

Beccy's BINGO

Day Six of the Month Of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  For today, she has taken a break from the alphabet and challenged us with this BINGO board.

Now for me the biggest challenge is - row or column or diagonal?  And then, which one?  After a bit of consideration, I decided that I would work with the middle row of buttons + diecuts + fancy fold


 A closer up view of the two images:


 and the other two sides:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - BINGO
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-6-bingo-grid.html

I have used:
Accordian Fold - tutorial from Beccy's Place can be found here
Snowman with Ornament - free image from Beccy's Place can be found here
Snowman with Holly - free image from Beccy's Place can be found here
Sentiment for inside of card - from Beccy's Place  - set called Peace and Joy Digital Stamps

BINGO
Button - snowflake patterned button on front
Die-cuts - snowflakes on second side
Fancy Fold - Accordian fold

Colouring is with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I inked the edges of the images and inner sentiment with Distress Ink. Snowflakes are die-cuts (not sure of the brand of the dies as I had cut these a while back).  I used Core'dinations cardstock for the base which I sanded to bring some of the under colour through.  It is the first time that I had used this cardstock and I found it interesting to work with.

1 comment:

  1. I was interested to read that you used the Core'dinations card stock Suze, I was wondering about the colour on the base. At first I thought you had sponged on some white or light coloured ink. I really like the effect you achieved with the sandpaper, it actually reminds me of snow that's being blown by the wind, which works perfectly with the two images you chose. Love the card fold and the overall design of your project. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete