Saturday 30 November 2019

Merry Christmas Happy New Year

I took a photo of my remaining scraps this morning and then found this one which had the scraps attached but that is as far as it had got.  I decided that I would at least get this one completed



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I have used scraps from cards made for Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards.  The joins on the scraps have been covered with silver Peelcraft border stickers.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the puddings to the glaze.  The final addition was some stars to match the Peelcraft border stickers.

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous shade of green Suze, you've done a wonderful job coordinating all the different elements. Love the addition of the silver stars. The glossy accents and wink of Stella add lots of wonderful shine and sparkle. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete