Saturday 23 November 2019

Joy To You & Yours

This is a fold that I hadn't tried before but was relatively simple to do. 



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - T is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-23-t.html

My "T" items are:
Tri-fold Teardrop Card - Tutorial from Beccy's Place can be found here.
Tree image - image and sentiment from Beccy's Place which can be found here.
Teal (colour)
Tangelo (colour)
Titanium Yellow (colour)

The papers are from Christmas paper pads.  Colouring is with copic markers. 

2 comments:

  1. Good on your for trying another new fold Suze! The Christmas tree looks wonderful on the front of the card, the baubles are beautiful and vibrant. I love the birch trees on the inside section of the card, they look great showing just above the cut out. Beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the card and I do like that fold (I must check it out)...pretty background paper....

    ReplyDelete