Saturday 30 November 2019

Season's Greetings

I like the idea of using non-Christmas images for Christmas cards.  I had a bit of a play with a few images during November.  Some worked - and some didn't.   I'm sure if I looked through more of Beccy's images, I would find more images that work for Christmas.

Here is the front of the card:


And opened to show the greeting panel on the inside:


and after lifting the greeting panel to show the hidden pocket underneath.  Great for giving giftcards such as the iTunes one shown in the photo below:


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Do What You Love
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-30-do-what-you-love.html

I used various Christmas papers from paper pads.  The image is a free image called Nell on A Bicycle from Beccy's Place.  I added a sentiment from Beccy's Place and three poinsettia embellishments that were die-cut.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card with that hidden pocket inside. I love how you've used the image for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome way to give a gift card Suze, love your Dutch Fold card. Great choice of festive papers. I like that you've used a non-Christmas image for this card, it's a great way to get more value out of the images you already own. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete