Wednesday 27 November 2019

Celebrate The Season

I wasn't sure what I was going to create with the sketch - but I've been creating a lot of Christmas cards this month so I took my inspiration from that. 



I have used the following Marianne's Designs products:
Stamp Press
PK9086 - Cosy Christmas Paper
LR0102 - Ribbon Threader
CR1240 - Squares
CS0876 - Celebrate The Season
CR1256 - Snowflake

I would like to enter:
Marianne's Designs - Sketch
http://mariannedesign.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-236.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - S is for Snowflakes
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-22-s.html

5 comments:

  1. Mooi kaartje heb je gemaakt met de sketch!
    Groetjes Suzan
    DT MD Challengeblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that background paper Suze, it reminds me of both snowflakes and lovely warm quilts! Great colour. I like the design of your card with the double mat behind the sentiment panel. I also love those big, glittery snowflakes. Very pretty.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with our sketch Suze.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    Kind Regards
    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice card with our sketch!
    Bedankt voor het meedoen.
    Groetjes van Henriët
    DT MD CHallenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Christmas card did you made with the sketch Suze, good look with the challenge
    Greetings from Aniet
    DT MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete