Saturday 30 November 2019

Joy

I kept this one relatively simple as I like the contrast between the darker background and the blue.  I did add some Wink Of Stella to the bauble though.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (bauble)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/11/pinspirational-challenge-252-favs-of.html

I have used some more scraps from cards made for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards during November.  The image is a pre-coloured image from Beccy's Place.

2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with Wink of Stella Suze, it adds exactly the right amount of sparkle! This is another fabulous tag to add to your collection. You've really done a great job creating all these handmade treasures.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry so late commenting! I’ve had a busy couple of months!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete