Sunday 10 November 2019

Happy Christmas

I have had this image printed out since I went on holiday a few years ago and took a heap of images with me to colour when the weather wasn't conducive to going out anywhere.  I finally get to create with it as it is perfect for this challenge.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Non-Holiday Images
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-10-non-holiday-stamps.html


I have used:

A-Frame Card Fold - tutorial from Beccy's Place can be found here.
Rose Fairy - image from Beccy's Place (couldn't find it in Free Images nor shop though)
Happy Christmas Sentiment - from Beccy's Place - Stanley Claus Digital Stamps

I also used a paper from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella. 

2 comments:

  1. Very clever use of an non-Christmas image Suze, well done! I love your winter fairy. The shades of blue are wonderful and work perfectly with your fabulous colouring. Love the snowflakes too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love the blue and white color scheme for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete