Sunday 24 November 2019

The Chill Of Winter

Last year for U, I went with Under The Mistletoe.  This year, a similar card but this time Under The Snowflakes.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - U is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-24-u.html

My "U" items are:

U Fold Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place can be found here
Under the Hat - image from Beccy's Place can be found here
Under the Snowflakes - images from Beccy's Place can be found here and here
Ultramarine (colour)
Ultra Pink (colour)


I also used a sentiment from Beccy's Place which can be found here.  All the snowflake images are from Beccy's Place - most are linked to the store but I couldn't find one of the ones that I used as a hanging snowflake (the one which is on both left and right as you look at it).  The image is dated Aug 2015 so it may have since been discontinued.

1 comment:

  1. Your U-fold card is fabulous Suze, well done! The hanging snowflakes look wonderful. Love the background paper you added in the very centre of the card, it looks like the night sky filled with stars and snowflakes. I also like the pink paper, it coordinates nicely with the image you coloured.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete