Monday 25 November 2019

Bauble Gift card

I tried adding some colour to the pre-coloured digital image following Beccy's tutorial which can be found here.  I darkened the shadow on the bauble and added some grounding under the bauble.  As I get more adventurous, I might learn to add more colour!



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I have used various red toned scraps from my November Month Of Holiday Cards scrap pile.  The bauble is a pre-coloured image from Beccy's Place.  I used polychromos pencils for the colouring - it wasn't what I wanted to use but I couldn't find where I had put my Inktense pencils!  I edged the image with Distress ink and added an embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for trying a new technique Suze, your bauble looks fabulous! The darker shadow actually makes the highlight appear brighter too, well done. Love the scraps of paper you combined for the background... another clever idea for using those off-cuts!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete