Tuesday 26 November 2019

For You

I was originally going to attempt Pop Up Card 1 on the Butterfly Challenge tutorials but then when I saw Pop Up Card 2, I knew that's what I wanted to try.  I have also attempted all seven elements





I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - Letter P
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/132-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-p-for-pop.html

I have followed the tutorial for a Pop-Up Card which can be found here.

The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

I have used a scrapbook paper on the inside (the box piece is the reverse of the polka dot paper).  I used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft for the front of the card.  I added various butterfly embellishments to the front and inside of the card.  I embellished the butterfly on the front of the card with three half pearls.  Colouring is with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. Front is beautiful with the Bugsboo image. Perfect inside and a full house. Thsnkyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete