Wednesday 13 November 2019

Fancy A Cuppa

The October challenge for the progressive challenge at Limited Runs featured a cat with a coffee mug.  He looks a bit disgruntled as some of it landed on his head! 



I would like to enter:
Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2019/11/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-48.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is the progressive image from Limited Runs.  I added a digital sentiment from Bird's Cards.  Colouring is with copic markers - with some Glossy Accents added to the eyes.  I also added a paw print - the gem was originally blue but I re-coloured it with an orange copic marker so it fit better with the colour scheme of the card.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha - LUV this kitty :-) A great background. Such a fun card.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete