Wednesday 6 November 2019

Seasons Greetings

I'm almost up to date.  I had completed this one and I was working on today's one when I spotted that Beccy had a race for the next 10 to upload cards.   There was still a spot left when I started uploading this card but by the time that I uploaded it I was number 11.  I'll go and finish my card for today and get that uploaded this afternoon I hope.


And this is the explosion part (which I found hard to photograph!)



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - E is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-5-e.html

My 'E' items are:
Exploding Card - Tutorial can be found at Beccy's Place here.
Emu - image and sentiments from Beccy's Place set called Emu Parade Digital Stamps
Ecru (colour)
Eggplant (colour)
Emerald Green (colour)
Electric Yellow (colour)

I have also used a Christmas tree cut-out which I embellished with Nuvo drops in the holes for the baubles as well as adding a star to the top of the embellishment.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added Glossy Accents to the lights, eyes and star in the image.  I inked the edges of the image and sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. Your fabulous card isn't number 11 Suze, actually only number 6! Each person who posts a card while the race is on can only win one prize no matter how many projects they upload... that way we're guaranteed to have 10 winners. So congrats!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of checking if anyone had submitted more than one card. Obviously a few had if I moved up to 6!

      Delete