Friday 29 November 2019

Have A Bonza Christmas

For the letter Z, I have made a Z fold card - the double version.  I like the extra space that I have to work with on the double version.  I was also inspired by zoo - Taronga Zoo in Sydney to be specific.  I visited many years ago and probably saw alot of animals but can only remember seeing the kangaroo and koala.




I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Z is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-29-z.html

My "Z" items are:
Z-Fold Card Double - tutorial from Beccy's Place can be found here
Zoo Animals - Images and sentiment from Beccy's Place can be found here
Zaffre (Colour)
Zinnwaldite Brown (colour)

I made this card earlier in the month - the scraps from this card have been appearing on some of my scrap cards!  The paper is from a christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some ric-rac ribbon sticker and some little blue rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Aussie themed card Suze, you did a wonderful job colouring the koala and kangaroo. I like the brown and blue combination, they work great together. Good to see you're persisting with the offcuts... it's going to be quite an achievement if you managed to use them all!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete