Friday 22 November 2019

Joy

I had a day of playing with my scraps yesterday.  I ended up starting 4 different cards which hopefully will all be completed today.  This is the second one:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

I used scraps of three different Christmas papers.  I covered the joins with some narrow washi tape.  I added an image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  I also added pennant and button embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Suze, the colours are so soft and pretty. It has a kind of quilted look to it as well. You did a wonderful job combining all these different off cuts, they coordinate beautifully.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, I would of never known that it was made from scraps...
    You put it together very well...

    ReplyDelete