Saturday 30 November 2019

Merry and Bright

I was chatting to my daughter over Skype while I was making this card so I was getting her input.  She chose the colour for the ribbon on the bell as I couldn't decide what colour I wanted to use.  It turned out being a good choice as it works well with the washi tape.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - S is for Scraplet Card
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-22-s.html

I have used a scrap piece leftover from another card that I created for the Month Of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place. I added a piece of washi tape.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella. 

1 comment:

  1. The grey ribbon looks very elegant Suze, and as you said, it coordinates beautifully with the washi tape. You did a wonderful job colouring the bell and holly, those berries are lovely and red. Love the sentiment too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete