Friday 15 November 2019

'Tis The Season

We are halfway through the Month Of Holiday Cards.  With so much to do, this month seems to be going fast.  I had so much fun making this card, so there is a really good chance of me creating more before the month is out!




I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - M is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-15-m.html

My "M" items are:
Matchbook Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place can be found here
Mistletoe - image from Beccy's Place can be found here
Mantis (colour)
Maize (colour)
Mahogany (colour)
Moon White (copic colour)

Colouring is with copic markers.  The sentiment is also from Beccy's Place and can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Suze! I love the colour of the paper, and you did an awesome job coordinating the markers for your image... it's a perfect match! I see a little sparkle on the white berries too, which is always nice for a Christmas project. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete