Tuesday 5 November 2019

So Very Merry

I am still running a day or so behind with the Month Of Holiday Cards challenge at Beccy's Place.  I hope to catch up at some point this week.  This is my card for the challenge posted 4th November:



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - D is for
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-4-d.html

D is for:
Dutch Fold Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place here.
Drummer Girl - free image from Beccy's Place which can be found here.
Desert Sand (colour)
Debian Red (colour)
Daffodil Yellow (colour)
Dark Red (colour)

The papers that I used come from christmas paper pads.   Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added tree star puff stickers.



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fold Suze, and an excellent choice for today's letter prompt. I love the pops of yellow on your card, it adds a lovely brightness to the design. Your colouring is lovely too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete