Friday 29 November 2019

Snowman

I'm back to creating scraplet cards today.  I am gradually using up my November scraps - we just won't mention any other months this year!


I would like to enter:
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/11/challenge-164.html
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - S is for Scraplet Card and Snowman
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-22-s.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Snowman
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2019/11/cic483-paper-shelter.html

I have used a scrap from another card for this card.  The image is from Pattie's Creations and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  I have followed a tutorial for a Scraplet Card from Beccy's Place.  Coloring is with Copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.   I also dotted some bling around the scraplet card.

3 comments:

  1. Nope... let's just focus on November Suze. You've been doing great things all month. This scraplet is very cute, the snowman is wonderful. I really like the addition of the large "snowman" word panel across the bottom. Those gems coordinate perfectly too! Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute snowman card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze,
    This is so cute! I love how you colored my image and it goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete