Sunday 3 November 2019

H is for Hedgie

The optional theme for this week's challenge at CHNC is "Something beginning with H".  My H is for Hedgie.



I have used up some offcut pieces from my leftovers box to make this card.  The sketch from Stella Says Sketch was perfect for using up leftovers.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some ribbon.

I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/10/stella-says-sketch-challenge-718.html

2 comments:

  1. Cutest little hedgie, beautiful colouring and great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Catch the bug.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Hedgie is just too cute. It is always great to use up scraps. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete