Tuesday 10 November 2020

I is for...

The Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place is continuing to work through the alphabet.  Today we are prompted with I words. This is the second day of card folds that I have used for the past two or three years.  I think that I have used this image more than once too.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - I 
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-10-i.html

Christmas Kickstart - Festive Florals
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/christmas-kickstart-challenge-41.html


I have used the following I items:

Impossible Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Ice Skates - image from Beccy's Place

Ice Ocean (copic)

Ivory (copic)

Ice Blue (copic)

Iridescent Mauve (copic)

Iris (copic)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love that image! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are extremely fast, Suze! And you used a color that I love a lot!
    All the best and a huge inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again a great card, Suze! And I say the same as Suzana: You are extremely fast!
    I love that image from Beccy. Have used it often. And I also find impossible cards great. Made one a couple of years ago. Perhaps I should dare to make one again?
    Liv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love an impossible card too. I love all your I words. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're definitely going to have to come up with new tutorials for some of these letters Suze... "I" is a tricky one, and "J" and "K" aren't much better!
    You've done a great job with this fold, it's a good card to stump people with. The first time I saw one I couldn't figure out how it had been made. I love the way you've coloured the image, great choice of colours, so soft and pretty. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite cards to create - you did a great job and I love teal - it looks teal to me

    ReplyDelete