Monday 23 November 2020

Santa is Watching...

 I have had this one completed for a couple of days but waited to upload it until I knew whether or not it was eligible to be entered into Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards.  I could have uploaded it earlier but I probably would have forgotten to check back whether Beccy had replied to my query!

Every year, I take down some of my canvasses off the wall and replace them with Christmas ones.  I still have a few of the non-Christmas ones up each year but little by little I am getting more Christmas themed ones made.  This is this year's one:


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Monthly Image Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-image-challenge-of-month.html

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - C is for Canvas
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-3-c.html

Crafts Galore - November Challenge
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2020/11/hello-very-warm-welcome-to-our-november.html

I covered the canvas with a Christmas Serviette (Napkin).  I used the image provided for the Monthly Image Challenge at Gecko Galz.  I printed it fairly large and then cut it so that Santa fit into the sky as though he is keeping an eye on the village.  I embellished the canvas with some Kindy Glitz, snowflake shaped gems and a puff star sticker.


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous decoration for your home Suze, and a great idea for a handmade gift! The napkin you used as the base is fabulous. I didn't realise the Santa image was separate until I read your post... you've really made a seamless addition, he looks like he's part of the original picture. Lovely!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, Suze! I love how Santa is in the sky on your Christmas canvas. Thank you for playing along at the Gecko Galz monthly image challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love santa and the presents in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely canvas and a super idea to blend the Santa image with the napkin village.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete