Monday 16 November 2020

N is for....

I have returned to a card fold that I have made before for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.  This one is fun to make and even more fun to play with!  It has four different views:





I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - N is for ..
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-16-n.html

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/good-morning-crafters-it-was-lovely-to.html

I have used the following N items:
Never-Ending Card - tutorial from Beccy's Place

Nutcracker - images from Beccy's Place (Nutcracker set)

Nativity - image from Beccy's Place (The Nativity Set)

Nativity - image from Beccy's Place (Lamb of God set)

Neutral Grey 0 (copic)

Neutral Grey 3 (copic)

Neutral Grey 6 (copic)

Napoli Yellow (copic)

Nile Blue (copic)

Night Blue (copic)

New Blue (copic)

New Leaf (copic)

Nile Green (copic)



5 comments:

  1. This is cool Suze. Never tried a never ending card. I'll have to try that some time. Love the images you used. Some of my favorites from Beccy's selection. Thanks for the wonderful N ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Suze!! This is the fold that I delayed making for a very long time because I thought it would be extremely complicated. I was so surprised to find it's just two squares! You've done a great job selecting the images and putting all the elements together. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cool fold/card?! Never heard of this one before. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Never-Ending card, Suze! Love your choice of images and your coloring. What a marvelous use of "N"s!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Suze, what a very cool card! Your images are just perfect for the never-ending fold. Fabulous! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete