Thursday 26 November 2020

Seasons Greetings

I have made another Scraplet/Slimline card using up some left over cardstock and patterned paper.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - J is for Jesus
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-11-j.html

I have used a offcut piece of cardstock (from a square card)  The paper is also an offcut from another card.  The pre-coloured image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  I also added some Wink of Stella to the image.  I added a strip of pink glitter tape and some pearls.

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Suze, the pink background looks wonderful! I love the scattering of little pearls and the glitter tape too. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the image so much.
    All the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made a few slimline cards this year - even purchased a dies set - but I have to say - A2 is still my favorite and projects - hehe - however your slim line is over the moon lovely- Jesus IS the Reason for the Season - TFS

    ReplyDelete