Monday 23 November 2020

I iz Santa

I've done a bit of commenting this morning and getting the "Prove You Are Not A Robot" tickbox coming up which is so annoying.  So far, the click the picture one hasn't come up but I wouldn't be surprised if it did by the end of the day.  I didn't think that I had done that much commenting either.


I would like to enter:

Ike's Art - White on White
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/11/ikesworld-challenges-138-w-for-wight-on.html

Let's Squash It - Christmas Embossing Folder plus stamp
https://letssquashit.blogspot.com/2020/11/challenge-2-christmas-and-stamps.html

Christmas Kickstart - Christmas Embossing Folder plus stamp
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/christmas-kickstart-challenge-42-use.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards -  E is for Embossing
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-6-e.html


I have used two different embossing folders on the layers.  The lower layer one (snowflakes) is from Couture Creations and is called Snow Storm and the top layer one (dots) is from Craft Concepts and is called More Dots.  The image and sentiment are from Ike's Art.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  The matting layers are white textured cardstock.  As a finishing touch, I added two sizes of pearls.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I've seen the pop-up box again too Suze, I wonder if it's because of the volume of comments we've been leaving? That's a good thought.
    I love your cute card, it reminds me of those funny animal images that were from "I Haz Cheezburger"... or something like that. You've done a wonderful job building up the background layers, the white on white is gorgeous, I love all the different textures. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Suze! Always love white on white. Thanks for joining Gail and me at Christmas Kickstart and Let's Squash It! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Suze, too cute and so pretty, and the snow sparkles on my screen, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous with the two embossed layers. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! and Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's been a fair amount of spam lately and not even approval helps unless you translate them all. Unfortunately that means the easiest way is to use tick your not a robot. However a neat trick is knowing it will still post your comment even if you don't tick it. Your card is gorgeous I totally love it. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete