Saturday 28 November 2020

Twinkle, Twinkle, Christmas Lights

I had a bit of a break from the computer and have finished off another couple of scrap cards which I will hopefully upload tomorrow.  It is too dark to photograph them now - I prefer natural light to photograph cards.  This is one I photographed earlier while it was still daylight.



I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards - K is for Koala
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/day-13-k.html

I have used scrap cardstock and patterned papers for the base of this mini card.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I die-cut some stars using a die set from Poppy Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous Background for using scraps and the cuties Koala ever! Love

    ReplyDelete